Different users have access to different functions of the site. While anyone can do most things on the site, including reading and editing, staff members can access additional functions.
The founder of the wiki may do anything they desire in the wiki.
These additional functions include:
- Being able to quickly rollback undesirable edits.
- Deleting and restoring pages, page histories, and uploaded files.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin privileges.
- Blocking users from editing and commenting.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
A Bureaucrat can make other users into bureaucrats, administrators, moderators, and rollbacks on any wiki in which they are a bureaucrat.
Content Moderator Abilities
Content Moderators are users that have all of the rights a Chat Moderator has, and 2 of the 5 abilities a Discussion Moderator has, minus the ability to highlight and unhighlight threads, moving threads, and closing and reopening threads. A content moderator has it's own additional functions, too. These additional functions include:
- Editing protected pages.
- Locking pages so only content moderators, admins, and bureaucrats may edit them.
Discussion Moderator Abilities
Discussion Moderators are users who have additional options available to manage thread conversations in the Forum and Message Wall features. These additional functions include:
- Removing and restoring threads and replies from any user
- Closing and reopening threads.
- Manage Forum boards.
- Move threads from one board to another.
- Highlight and un-highlight threads.
Chat Moderator Abilities
Chat moderators are users who have chat moderator status in chat in order to moderate a wiki's chat room. Their abilities include:
- Kicking users from chat.
- Blocking users from chat.
Anyone can revert vandalism and edits made in bad faith, but it takes a couple of clicks in the page history to get it done. Users with the rollback permission are able to undo such edits with one click, by using the rollback link on diff pages, user contributions list, or the list of recent changes.
This is the list of local staff to contact. They do their jobs on the wikia, and can be contacted for assistance.
- Active: The best way to contact them. However, timezones can vary between you and them.
- Partially Active: Not as active as much, but can still go to the wikia sometimes.
- School: Contact them when they are done with schoolwork. They can also be active during school breaks. Again, timezones differ.
- Vacation: You may try contacting them, but they may just try to enjoy their vacation instead.
- Disabled: Do not contact them, as their accounts are no longer useable.
|AquaTerra7||Founder||Active||AquaTerra7 is the founder of this wiki, and started it on January 3rd, 2017. She is partially active, and has currently helped with adding photos, and the wiki design.|
|CosmicKai227||Admin||Active||CosmicKai227 started contributing to this wiki 5 days after it was created. He helped make most of the wiki, including the character's pages, helping the community grow (kind of), etc.|