If you want to add music to any pages, follow these instructions carefully:
- Go to the desired page and click "edit"
- If you're using Visual Editor, click on the 3 bars on the top right of the page, and click "source editor". If you're using Classic Editor, click on the tab that says "source"
- Wherever you'd like to add the music, paste this:
- At (Add link here), delete it, and paste any SOUNDCLOUD link into the area. If there is no song on Soundcloud that you like, you may make a free account and upload any music you have on your device.
- At (Insert height here), delete it, and replace it with a number, the larger the number, the larger the size. If you make the size 1, the music will appear as a red " - ", and will not let you pause the music. If the size is around 20, it will be small, but able to pause. If it's around 500 (the maximum size), it will appear very big, and may take a tiny bit longer to load.
- At (Insert true or false), delete it, and replace the space with "true", if you would like the music to automatically play when someone goes on your page, or false, if you would like a user to click the play button to hear the music.